[Result] JA=68% Asia=29%
CW = 20
FT-8 = 345
[Antenna] Micro Vertical
[Rig] TS-480HX (70W～120w operation)
Receiving was difficult because of the heavy tropical white noise . Especially CW were difficult.
Rather easy . We need to contact to the president of the Vietnamese Amateur Radio Club .
The fee was 50US$ . It took about 1 month .
[Radio wave Condition]
It is so difficult to receive signals especially CW or SSB because of the tropical noise . Radio siganals are very weak here .
I tried CW but only from the countries near Vietnam , for example , B or YB , HS stations , I could catch signals . I could not catch well JA's signal .
If you want to operate in Vietnam , I recomend FT-8 Mode .
I stayed at AnVilla Hoian (the name of the homestay) about 3km from the central Hoi An city . It's situated in a very country side and calm . Staff were so kind and I enjoyed staying and walking around .
1) Danan city is very big and fantastic . At night , lighting was so beatiful .
2) 3) I could see an ancient Vietnamese landscape at the surburbs . Rice plants ,Ta-ue .
4) There was a pool in An Villa Hoian .
5) There is a section of World Heritage , "OLD TOWN " in Hoi An city . Hoi An is a 'Lantern city '
6) There are thousands of shops treating shoes , clothes , foods , arts , etc .
7) Small statues
8) Hoi An is near the river .
9) We are in Hoi An
10) Trafic is limited . Walking or by bicycle
11) Japanese bridge is very famous
12) River side
9) Water buffalo
10) An Bang Beach ( about 30minutes walk from the accomodation )
11)12) With staff at An Villa Hoian