1.9Mhz CW = 16 QSO (mainly Russia)
10Mhz CW = 191 QSO
14Mhz CW = 22 QSO
18Mhz CW = 380 QSO
21Mhz CW = 649 QSO , SSB = 12 QSO
24Mhz CW = 241 QSO
[Picture] Festival in Paro/Bhutan
No.1: 10mH MV for 160m or 80m
No.2: 10mH MV for 75m or 40m or 30m
No.3: Single Delta Loop for 20 or 17 or 15 or 12m
・・・・No QRV on 80m/40m/10m/6m
[QTH] Paro Khangkhou Resort .
17/MAR to 20/MAR : condition was better .
21/MAR : condition was difficult .
I failed to make my plan . I need 7days or more for 80m or 40m operation .
1) Paro (We can see the airport = right side )
3) Antenna (Micro Vert 1.9MHZ and 10MHZ)
4) Old Castle
5) Famous Taktsang Monastery (Gompa)
6) With my guide , Ugen san .
7) Festival in Paro ( I was lucky , I could see the festival )
1.9Mhz CW = 52 QSO , 3.5Mhz CW = 402 QSO
7Mhz CW = 81 QSO , 10Mhz CW = 10 QSO
14Mhz CW = 58 QSO , 18Mhz CW = 112 QSO
21Mhz CW = 178 QSO , 24Mhz CW = 0 QSO
※CQWW Contest = 267 QSO
[Photo] Gangkhar Puensum (Higest Mountain in Bhutan )
[Rig] TS-480HX (180～200w operation)
[Antenna] No.1: 10mH MV for 1.9Mhz , No.2: 10mH MV for 3.5Mhz
No.3: 6mH MV for the other Bands
[QTH] Dochula (Eco) Resort .
[Comment] 24 to 25/NOV : condition was very good . Especially 160m .
I enjoyed CQWW contest. Thanks so much for stations .
1) Dochula Resort about 3100m from the sea level . Could not use WiFi .
2) Antenna for 160m & 80m .
3) Punakha Dzong ( old palace )